Parker Water and Sanitation District is accepting applications for a full-time Water Efficiency Specialist.
This non-exempt position performs technical and administrative functions related to the development, implementation, and administration of water efficiency, conservation and demand management programs, policies, guidelines, and activities for the District. This position performs duties in a manner consistent with the stated vision, mission and values of the District.
Some duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists with the development, update and implementation of water efficiency, conservation and demand management programs, policies and guidelines consistent with federal, State, District Board and management direction.
- Assists with Water Efficiency Plan and program implementation, assists with updates, and supports achievement of water efficiency and resource goals.
- Assists in the development, implementation, administration, performance and evaluation of specific water efficiency, conservation and demand management measures and programs, including, but may not be limited to:
ð Rebate program, incentive and other customer assistance programs;
ð Approved indoor and/or outdoor irrigation audit program(s), whether performed internally or by contract services for all customer categories;
ð Demand management and watering restrictions.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental/resource/landscape architecture or community development, public administration or related field; 3 years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Green Industries of Colorado (GreenCO) Gest Management Practices (BMP) certification, or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Irrigation Association Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor (CLIA) certification, or ability to obtain within 12 months of hire.
- Must have a Motor Vehicle Record within the Acceptable to the Districts guideline
Qualified candidates can email an application and resume or fax to 303-841-7457.
Click here to download an application.
Click here to view the full job description.