Under general supervision of the Water Resources Department Manager, this positionprovides engineering support and analysis for Northern Water and the Municipal Subdistrict focusing on water resources engineering, water resources planning modeling, and hydrologic modeling.Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and complete planning studies from concept to completion.
- Conducts the operation and maintenance of water resource planning models developed by Northern Water personnel or by outside contractors.
- Manage and develop independent water resources planning models using appropriate software and data inputs.
- Analyzes Colorado-Big Thompson Project operations and performs water resources investigations.
- Provides engineering support for Northern Water and Sub district projects in the areas of water supply planning, water operations, hydrologic forecasting, water resources policy, and water rights analysis.
- Identify and analyze routine and complex technical, engineering and operational problems. Review and perform related studies, calculations and analyses.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional information here: http://northernwater.org/sf/docs/default-source/careers/water-resources-engineer-ii.pdf?sfvrsn=bc3ca084_