Staff Water Resources Engineer
Martin and Wood Water Consultants, Inc. is seeking a hard-working, detail oriented entry-level engineer to assist our small Golden, Colorado company with technical work in the water rights, water planning, and water resources fields. The position will include tasks relating to the hydrologic analyses of streamflow conditions, data tabulation and interpretation, preparation of technical memorandums and sections of engineering reports, water supply planning and evaluations, water rights evaluations, and the development and maintenance of spreadsheets and programs for water rights accounting.
A good candidate should have the following skills.
For full job description and to apply, please visit www.martinandwood.com/careers
- Ability to maintain and organize data sets.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information in both statistical and narrative form.
- Ability to communicate effectively in order to ask questions, facilitate professional growth, and prioritize workload and projects.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Geographical Information Systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a group.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, such as water resources engineering, agricultural engineering, civil engineering, environmental engineering, or water supply planning.