General Statement of Duties
This non-exempt position performs technical, administrative, and educational functions related to the development, implementation, and administration of water efficiency, conservation and demand management programs, policies, and guidelines for the District. This position performs duties in a manner consistent with the Districts stated vision, mission and values.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the development, update and implementation of water efficiency, conservation and demand management programs, policies and guidelines consistent with federal, state, District Board and management direction.
- Assists with the Districts Water Efficiency Plan and Program implementation, updates, and supports achievement of water resources and sustainability goals.
- Assists in the development, implementation, administration, and evaluation of water efficiency, conservation and demand management measures and programs, including, but may not be limited to:
- Rebate program, incentive and other customer assistance programs;
- Approved indoor and/or outdoor irrigation audit program(s), whether performed internally or by contract services for all customer categories;
- Applicable rate-making activities - both internally and externally;
- Demand management, watering restrictions, and water waste;
- Approved activities associated with the Colorado Water Loss Initiative, including but not limited to implementation of the AWWA M36 water audit.
- Performs daily customer water use alerting related to advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) alerts, assists with monthly read audits, and promotes customer water use management portal.
- Conducts state water efficiency/conservation related reporting on behalf of the District, including, but not limited to, the Colorado Water Conservation Board program reporting requirements.
- Seeks alternative program funding options, including grant opportunities, and collaborative opportunities with regional providers and industry professionals.
- Assists with landscape and irrigation standards and specifications development and updates.
- Participates in approved Front-Range provider groups and activities or other industry related organizations. Supports District sustainability objectives.
- Assists with tracking and analysis of information, benchmarking, demand trends, monthly, annual and ad-hoc reporting related to water use efficiency, conservation and/or demand management programs and activities, as well as water loss and non-revenue water, gallons per capita per day, return on investment of programs, and large users.
- Assists with public outreach and education, including but not limited to:
- Participates in internal and external educational activities.
- Participates in District activities including presentations, tours, and special activities.
- Works with stakeholders to identify existing system conditions and provide recommendations to increase water use efficiency.
- Responds to inquiries from contractors, developers, engineers, customers and the general public.
- Attends technical and safety training meetings, courses and seminars as required.
- Assists with determination of Lawn Irrigation Return Flows by account for tracking within the billing system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional details on how to apply available here.