Hiring Range: $16.00 - $21.26 hourly
Salary Range: $12.32 - $21.26 hourly
The Water Conservation Seasonal position is an integral part of the City of Greeley’s Water Resources Division and is responsible for promoting water conservation policies while providing quality customer services to Greeley’s Water customers. This position assists with daily Water Conservation operations and provides information to customers on water conservation techniques and programs.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least one year of experience dealing with customers in person, and on the phone, is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of computer operation and use of software packages including Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communication skills in person and on phone.
- Ability to work alone as well as on a team.
- Good organizational skills and work ethic.
- Ability to prioritize work schedule, daily, weekly and projects.
- Able to follow direction and follow through on duties.
- Knowledge of water conservation techniques is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Spanish/English bilingual skills preferred.
- Respond to all Water customers in a timely manner.
- Answer high volume of telephone calls and emails.
- Provide courteous service to water customers with water leak notifications, booking audits, and answering general water conservation program questions.
- Entering in data accurately into various systems.
- Follow-up with customers who have leaks and ensure repairs are made.
- Occasionally assist the water conservation team members on tasks such as performing water audits in the field.
- Learn and use customer service software, Community Plus, WaterSmart and advance metering software.
- Assist with data entry into spreadsheets and software systems.
- Use of phone and email systems.
View full details and apply here:
- Abet customer’s water leaks by providing customers with tools, distributing educational information, and potentially scheduling water audits.
- Documenting customer interactions.
- Participate in regular team meetings to ensure consistency is maintained.
- Serve on occasional educational events as needed.
- Following instructions as well as taking initiative to carry out duties without being told, once trained.
- Assist in daily office activities like sorting mail, scanning documents, scheduling meetings, and stuffing bulk letters.
- Following all safety and COVID protocols.
Laborer - Water & Sewer - Water Conservation - Seasonal - City of Greeley - Careers (oraclecloud.com)