Water Conservation Specialist (Multi-Level)
Live in Colorado Springs-Ranked Number 1 Best for Colorado!
Live and Work Here!
Colorado Springs Utilities operates a complex water collection and distribution system and wastewater collection system. Today our system can deliver more water than our customers are using. And, with your help, we can continue to support a vibrant, growing community and economy with a safe, reliable water supply.
We are seeking to hire a Water Conservation Specialist; This position will be filled at the mid-level (Conservation Specialist) or senior level (Senior Conservation Specialist) depending on the qualifications, experience, and certification level of the successful candidate.
This role will support all facets of the Water-wise Rules Program and our indoor efficiency programming.
Key Focus Areas for a Specialist (mid) Level:
- Proven ability to implement technical water conservation programs
- Responsible for meeting the goals of Water-wise Rules, guiding cross-functional teams in this important effort, and will play an integral role in indoor water efficiency programs to help our organization meet critical water efficiency goals
- Examine current, business processes and procedures and research and analyze best methods to improve same; this will involve multiple tools used by Colorado Springs Utilities to ensure work efficiency, understand consumption, and automation of same wherever possible
- Support research projects for indoor efficiency and act as a program manager for the same
- Support and apply continuous improvement to the work of Water-wise Rules, identifying trends, evaluating data, preparing, and delivering reports, and presenting information to key stakeholders internal and external of the organization
- Support research and development of policies and programs to best align with water conservation indoor and outdoor efficiency planning and goals
- Demonstrated success in supporting customers with the ability to quickly learn efficiency and water use knowledge, indoor and outdoor
- Coordinate water efficiency programs that are complex and technical in nature with various groups within the organization including pricing, marketing and communication, account management, and customer service
- Manage technical content related to conservation projects and programs for internal and external communications activities
For full details and to apply, visit Water Conservation Specialist (multi-level) Position Description (taleo.net)