This intern position will work with our Gross Reservoir Expansion Project Communications team and will be able to perform the following duties under supervision:
- Interface with public stakeholders to communicate project-specific information.
- Staff a public information office located near Gross Reservoir in Boulder County several times a month (2 to 4 days per week including some weekend days).
- Coordinate special events and provide logistical support for public outreach.
- Assist with creation of new graphic and collateral pieces.
- Serve as secondary tour coordinator and guide.
- Manage a stakeholder relationship database.
- Perform as-needed administrative support.
Additional details here.