Colorado WaterWise exists to stimulate and support water conservation in Colorado. Over the last year, the Colorado Water Wise Board (CWW) has been working hard to develop a strategic plan to ensure that CWW will remain sustainable. As part of that effort, we have revised our membership structure.
Colorado WaterWise does five things;
ü Creates conservation tools,
ü Connects water efficiency professionals,
ü Collaborates with partners on efficiency projects,
ü Contributes to water efficiency policy,
ü Communicates these initiatives to the Colorado water conservation community.
Through past support Colorado WaterWise has:
- Created award-winning materials for the Colorado Water: Live Like You Love It Toolkit (visit http://lovecoloradowater.org/);
- Created a Colorado Outdoor Water Regulation Guide Smart Phone App that puts accurate and current landscape and water rules at the fingertips of landscape professionals;
- Connected over 100 efficiency professionals through our Water Efficiency Workshops for Colorado Plumbing and Lunch n’ Learn series;
- Collaborated with the Rocky Mountain Section of the American Water Works Association (AWWA), the Water Research Foundation, the Colorado Water Conservation Board, and Cavanaugh & Associates to host five AWWA M36 Water Audit and Loss Control Workshops in September 2015;
- Provided expert testimony to the Colorado legislature regarding efficiency proposals; and
- Hosted an informative, engaging and inspiring annual Summit in the fall.
In order to sustain this work, a new annual membership structure for utilities has been put in place. It looks like this:
- Student Membership ($50)
- Basic Membership ($250)
- Industry Membership ($1,000)
- Small Utilities, with 10 or fewer employees, have a membership fee of $500. Included in this membership are:
- Quarterly Newsletter;
- Case Study Library;
- BP Guidebook;
- A discount for 1 registration to the Annual Event; and
- Access to CWW Utility Tools including the Smart Phone App and the Live Like You Love It (LLYLI) Toolkit materials. You can learn more about LLYLI participation levels here: http://lovecoloradowater.org/participation-levels/.
- Medium Utilities, with between 11 and 50 employees, have a membership fee of $1,000. Included in this membership are everything included for the Small Utilities as well as a discount on a second registration (2 total) to the Annual Event.
Take advantage of valuable benefits by joining Colorado WaterWise today!
Large Utilities, with more than 50 employees, have a membership fee of $1,500. Included in this membership are everything included for the Small Utilities plus a discount on a total of 3 registrations for the Annual Event.