Colorado WaterWise provides resources to the Colorado conservation community. These tools include a forum to share ideas on successful programs, technical analysis tools, access to regional water efficiency experts and state officials, professional networking, and educational opportunities. The organization connects stakeholders that are invested in water efficiency in the State of Colorado to foster integration and innovation of education and technology.
Projects and programs:
- Save the Date: The 2013 Colorado WaterWise Water Conservation Summit is scheduled for October 25. Details are forthcoming.
To download presentation materials from last year's event, click here.
- Through a grant from the Colorado Water Conservation Board, Colorado WaterWise developed the Guidebook of Best Practices for Municipal Water Conservation in Colorado . It is a planning tool prepared for the purpose of improving and enhancing water efficiency in Colorado . The member's only area of the site, includes a growing list of case studies on all 14 best practices.
- Xeriscape Colorado promotes creative approaches to water conserving landscapes by helping people improve their landscapes and to reduce the need for water, maintenance and other resources. The program provides centralized resources and information as well as many seminars and classes throughout the state.
- Connect with Colorado WaterWise on social media sites: like our Facebook page , follow us on Twitter , or join our LinkedIn group.
- Colorado WaterWise publishes a newsletter each quarter to update members and others interested in conservation on statewide water conservation issues, successful projects and helpful resources for the water conservation professional. Access to the newsletter and the newsletter archives is now a member's only benefit. Join today!