Held in partnership with the Colorado Water Conservation Board and Colorado Municipal League, workshop participants will learn from experts about the implications of climate change with a regional focus added for Colorado and the Rockies. Professionals from the public and private sectors, higher education and the NGO community will benefit from the classroom-style, interactive training activities. This is the second of three 2-day trainings that will be held in Golden, Colorado as part of the Association of Climate Change Officers (ACCO) Certified Climate Change Professional® (CC-P®) credential. The series is designed to provide participants with the following competencies:
· Recognizing situations where climate change outcomes affect the organization
· Assessing impacts of specific situational outcomes
· Enabling enterprise management of climate related initiatives
· Assessing and quantifying climate risks and opportunities
· Educating the organization on managing short-term and long-term uncertainty
· Tailoring communication to different audiences
· Leading organizational change initiatives
· Developing and overseeing training programs
· Attributing value to resource consumption
· Extending organizational capabilities and maintaining good stewardship of actions taken through collaboration and partnership
· Developing strategies for bundling, comparing and/or relying on existing management models
Additional information can be found on the workshop website.
Single Workshop: $595 (general) / $395 (government)
Full Series: $1,495 (general) / $995 (government)
Note: Registration for the full series will include the CC-P® exam fees and access to on-demand online versions of the training materials covered in this series.
Early Bird Discounts: Register by February 28, 2017 to save $50 on a single workshop or $150 on the series.
If you missed the series' first workshop, you can leverage ACCO's on-demand online training to catch up on missed materials. These materials are included in the series registration package.
Registration Deadline: April 24, 2017